Certified Chimney Cleaning –Oil & Gas Furnaces, Wood Burning Stoves and Fireplaces
Fred’s Chimney Magic is the premier chimney cleaning company on Long Island. With over 35 years of chimney cleaning and maintenance experience, we are confident we can help you with your chimney. When you need a quality licensed and insured chimney company on Long Island NY, call Fred’s Chimney Magic at (800) 696-7668 for a free chimney estimate.
EMERGENCY SERVICE Available
Chimney cleaning by a certified chimney sweep on Long Island is one of the basic and most important home maintenance services that need to be done to a home annually. Most people wonder how often a chimney should be cleaned, and that answer is simple. Sweep your chimney
By properly maintaining and cleaning a chimney, it will last longer and function properly longer. A 10 point chimney inspection and chimney cleaning should be done annually and will give you a peace of mind for the safety of your family and your home.
Fred’s Chimney Magic has experts on hand for all of your chimney cleaning needs on Long Island! Call us today to schedule a chimney sweep at (800) 696-7668
So Why Clean Your Chimney?
- Indoor pollution is one of the greatest unknown health risks facing us today.
- A blocked or dirty chimney will cause carbon monoxide spillage, which may not be detected for months, even years.
- Most oil burner puff backs are due to dirty chimneys. (Surprise! Gas and oil companies do not clean chimneys; they’re not licensed for that!) Even if they say they do it, they can only go up to the smoke pipe.
- 1/8 of an inch of soot will reduce efficiency up to 33%. (You could be burning money!)
- Fires caused by soot accounts for over 1000 lives each year and over 180 million dollars in property damage.
- Keyspan warns that their customers’ safety depends on whether their chimney can properly vent gaseous fumes.
- Keyspan states “Regardless of the fuel used inspection should be part of your regular chimney maintenance.
- In Europe it’s the law that you must clean your chimney twice a year! Stoves four times a year!